Tuesday

Tasty Beverage


Today I ran a good 16km. 
Ran to town and back with Ty then I ran Mackenzie beach and Middle beach then back. 
I don't even feel tired. This means my training has been successful. The Edge to Edge Marathon is on Sunday. I could not be more excited. It is going to blast. 

Here is a beverage I enjoy after long runs: 

-60ml of Pure Whey
-2cups of vanilla yogurt. ( important that is has probiotics)
-a tablespoon of peanut butter.
- one banana
-teaspoon of coconut ( optional but I love coconut!!)

Put in a blender and blend till delicious forthy. 
When I have exceeded my running goal I add a bit of nesquick as a reward !
 Today I had homemade grape jelly from the Filipinos. I love them so much. 

Also Plums are in season. They are soo sweet. Buy them Buy them now ! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak