Friday

It is late and I am tired

Movie: Piter Fm (2006) Aka Lovers in St.Petersburgs who never meet to make love because they are that incompetent.

I just stubbled upon the greatest review of one of the worst films I had to watch in my post soviet pop culture film class.
Here is the greatest review written in its entirety:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813541/
Click to enjoy.

A funny obssesion with a hat

Yes, she wears a brain damage-styled hat straight from a Bosch paintings. Her fiancé is desperately asking her to please, please take the ugly thing off. His insistence, of course, is part of his negative image. She is surrounded by caricatures of characters.

Well, the movie leaves a feeling of insult. Amélie had style, class, Paris, and Audrey Tautou. For such elegant a bouquet, I forgave its sins and embraced it (after all, most did) as a fairy tale, as a parabola, as a joyfully grotesque daydreaming.

As for this putrid dreck called Piter FM, I can only say had I been in the shoes of the fiancé, she would have eaten that hat.


OH man, "If I has been in the shoes of the finace, she would have eaten that HAT ! " Wow really.

The movie was bad. This lady's review on the whole is a little over the top because I think she has issues with the current state of affairs in Russia. But the homelessness bit is true. The movie is an insult. But her obsession with what I thought was a cute hat is just plain humourous.

Here is the hat that can evoke the wrath of forcing one to eat their own hat, Behold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak