Tuesday

Halloween Summary

Highlights of the night:
-Great Friends, Great Music, Great Dancing. The party train that was halloween went on till 6am (granted the only members dedicated to that level of party are Ry and Kim).
-A girl dressed up as Rock Lobster came over and screamed " Vampirella That is a wicked costume" then hugged me then picked me up.
- A guy dressed as a devil said " Vampira" I said close "Vampirella" Then he " Holy shit thats what I meant, Ugh the alcohol I totally know the difference between Vampira and Vampirella I can believe it came out so wrong. Ugh What a giant mistake, I read the comic books seriously please believe me. I am never going to stop beating myself over this."
-Random Babe asking if I would take a photo with her. People watch the internets I may appear sooner rather than later in other forum but still as vampirella.
- Ry telling my multiple times that if I ever wanted to dye my hair black he would support it. Then later progressing too, Seriously You look hot with Black hair.

Lowlights:
-WHEN MY VAMPIRE STUDIES TEACHER WHO WAS ALIVE IN THE SIXITIES THOUGHT I WAS WONDER WOMAN. PHD in Vampire does not make you expert, Sad.
-All night people thought I was wonderwoman. When I was Shera Princess of power everyone also thought I was wonderwoman. -What is that ? A girl in a red is always Wonderwoman ? That's what that article should have said instead "slutty Vampire" it is in fact "Yea Wonder woman, Awesome "

Things I would change next year ? None

2 comments:

Speak