Monday

I am going to prove UGO's list is wrong!




I know it may have seemed I have given up on my blog But I must protested what I have found on the internet !
According UGO's 50 Bad Ideas for Comic-Inspired Halloween Costumes "Vampirella" is #48.
Link, click it: http://www.ugo.com/the-goods/vampirella-1

Well Ugo - F*** You very much !


If you read their reviews, all the female costumes are in their words " slutty" HOWEVER if you read the male costume reviews they say " if you feel you can pull off then do it." Hmm double standard much?

So men can wear this




But I can not wear this:





You know what else UGO. Female comic characters tend to be over sexualized because they are drawn by geeky men who try to create a perfect female character which is part of their imagination/fantasy. Male characters are also heavy on the body because it is who these geeky artists want to be when they look at themselves in the mirror. And when we read and enjoy comic books we live vicariously through this imaginary. We know its not real life that's what makes it comic book art.

Why you should not wear the outfit as per UGO's advice: Why it's a Bad Idea: Because really, ladies, it takes a very specific type of girl to be able to pull off a Vampirella costume, and that type of girl only exists in Vampirella comics and is imaginary. WRONG ! All my Female friends would look FREAKIN FANTASTIC in a Vampirella costume.

And further more Halloween is the best holiday BECAUSE THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS. STOP TRYING TO LIMIT MY CARNIVAL.



2 comments:

  1. I am SPEECHLESS.An extremely rare event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by the way if you and your female friends,decide to wear these costumes,I sincerely hope that you hire serious body guards.I mean it.

    ReplyDelete

Speak