Friday

Lady at the Pharmasave

Just treated me like a leper.

I went in to get more first aid gauze in " disguise" : sunglasses, hoodie on.
Now, I have been wearing the same yoga pants for two days but I showered and changed shirts so it can't be because I smell.

She didn't even say hello and told me my change right away. Then when I went to hand her my $10 bill she told me not to hand it to her but to put on the counter. Then she pointed to the spot on the counter where she wanted it. So I did. She put my change on top of the bill on the counter and then started helping the next customer while I was still there.
I said " Could I have a bag please? "
She gave me one.

It was probably the worst feeling ever.
When you are sick it is wise to avoid the safeway
but for the LOVE OF GOD do not go into the Pharmasave, they are handing out persecution by the barrelfull.

2 comments:

  1. Bad trip because of the morphine .Like WOW ...Love you,this shall pass too.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasnt even on morphine. This really happened!

    ReplyDelete

Speak